Chrisad seeks enthusiastic & innovative customer service-oriented professionals to help achieve our mission of improving the level of practice care worldwide. Chrisad offers marketing careers for advertising, graphic design, client services, sales & administrative personnel.
Chrisad is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering career advancement & growth opportunities afforded by a consistently growing marketing organization. For marketing career opportunities, all prospective candidates are encouraged to submit a resume or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax number 415-924-8722.
Open positions are listed below. Thank you for your interest in chrisad!
1 Position Currently Open.
Growth Management Representative (Outside Sales; 6 Figure Income Potential!)
This is a great opportunity to join an established and energetic marketing firm based in Northern California! Moving to California is NOT necessary as most of the work would be in the field or home office.
Chrisad has been the leader in dental marketing for 37 years, providing clients with full-service branding, direct mail and digital marketing, practice management consulting, and internal staff training. Clients range across the United States as well as Canada and the United Kingdom.
Chrisad is currently seeking a Growth Management Representative to accommodate its growth. We are searching for a candidate who is highly motivated and excels in building long-term relationships with client accounts.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in sales.
- A proven track record in closing sales and building client relationships.
- Excellent communication and follow through skills with clients and colleagues.
- College degree in marketing or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry, dental industry, pharmaceutical industry or marketing is a plus.
- A willingness to travel on a consistent, regular basis. Area of travel is yet to be determined, but should include state of residence.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Developing solid business relationships of trust and value with assigned clients.
- Meeting or exceeding required sales statistics and goals.
- Acting as a liaison between clients and colleagues as well as being the leader of an assigned team of colleagues.
- Traveling on a consistent, regular basis. Travel requirements may increase or decrease based upon business necessity.
“Cold calling” is typically NOT required as the new client leads are provided for you.
We offer attractive compensation, including a base salary and eligibility for commissions, along with a full benefits package. Our environment is energetic and team-oriented for the common goals of the company as well as personal achievements. Highlights of our benefits package include medical, dental, vision, long term disability insurance, option to enroll in our 401k plan, 10 days of paid vacation per year (vacation increases with tenure), paid sick leave, a generous holiday schedule and your birthday off with pay.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates please email your resume, cover letter and compensation requirements to email@example.com. Resumes without compensation requirements will not be considered. Thank you for your interest!